Engine House - Allihies Copper Mines
Built in 1862, the Engine House in Allihies, West Cork, Ireland, is a historic building that was once part of a copper mining operation in the 19th century. It housed the steam engine that powered the machinery used in the extraction and processing of copper from the nearby mines. The building is now a popular tourist attraction and has been renovated to serve as a museum that provides visitors with a glimpse into the history of copper mining in the area.
407mm(h) x 306mm(w) (12 x 16)
Colour Lithographic print
300g Olin Rough paper stock
1.3mm Cream Core Backing Board
Protective wrapping and High Quality Black Gloss Envelope